- SSH into the server SSH into the server running your HTTP website as a user with sudo privileges.
- Install snapd You’ll need to install snapd and make sure you follow any instructions to enable classic snap support. Follow these instructions on snapcraft’s site to install snapd. install snapd
sudo apt-get install snapd
- Ensure that your version of snapd is up to date Execute the following instructions on the command line on the machine to ensure that you have the latest version of snapd.
sudo snap install core; sudo snap refresh core
- Remove certbot-auto and any Certbot OS packages If you have any Certbot packages installed using an OS package manager like apt, dnf, or yum, you should remove them before installing the Certbot snap to ensure that when you run the command certbot the snap is used rather than the installation from your OS package manager. The exact command to do this depends on your OS, but common examples are sudo apt-get remove certbot, sudo dnf remove certbot, or sudo yum remove certbot. If you previously used Certbot through the certbot-auto script, you should also remove its installation by following the instructions here.
sudo apt-get remove certbot
- Install Certbot Run this command on the command line on the machine to install Certbot.
sudo snap install –classic certbot
- Prepare the Certbot command Execute the following instruction on the command line on the machine to ensure that the certbot command can be run.
sudo ln -s /snap/bin/certbot /usr/bin/certbot
- If you’re feeling more conservative and would like to make the changes to your Nginx configuration by hand, run this command.
- 停止nginx kill -9 nginx进程
sudo certbot certonly –nginx-server-root /home/xxx/nginx/conf -d domain.com 重启 nginx /home/xxx/nginx/sbin/nginx -c /home/xxx/nginx/conf/nginx.conf
测试： 需要停止nginx sudo certbot renew –dry-run
sudo certbot renew